Danny Baza Blas is a teacher of History and Social Science and ASB Adviser at @SDSCPA. He is guitarist for rock band The House @the_house_619, a bicycle commuter and a cultural practitioner in the Chamorro community.
My DNA; My Ancestry
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
My DNA was analyzed my results are illustrated in the image.
I’m mostly Pacific-Islander at 80%. I have 5% indigenous from the Americas.
It’s nice to know what I thought I was is what I thought.
Dr. Mike Purcell, WHOI The search continues for Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people that disappeared in route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing this month. In June 2009, an Air France flight from Brazil to France was lost over the Atlantic Ocean. It crashed without very little every found, until oceanographer Mike Purcell used his specially-made underwater machines to locate the wreckage and black box. Here's a great story on what happened.
Comments